Skip to content
- Crystal clear, clean water
- Healthier bathing due to lower chemical requirements
- Savings of up to 75% in operating costs
- Ultralight, immediately usable for all systems
- Backwashable and washable at any time
- Protection against fungal and insect attack, and rotting
- Filters pollen and algae
- Extremely durable, UV-stable and breathable
- Resistant to all pool chemicals
- Lowest resistance, highest flow rate, fast filtration
- Recommended for allergy sufferers, free from chemical additives
- Protects from biofouling
Less costs – less effort
- Energy saving due to high flow rate, reduced backwash cycles and the possibility to use pumps with lower capacity.
- Due to the high separation rate, flocculants can be largely avoided.
- High dirt holding capacity and long service life.
- Reduced repair and maintenance costs for pipes, filter strainers, filter cartridge, gate valves, seals etc., no transport and disposal costs
- Less backwashing, resulting in less water loss and less energy required to reheat the fresh water supplied.
Less effort – less time
- Delivery and storage with light and minimum space requirement
- Simple and fast replacement of the filter material.
- Low weight, no towing of heavy sandbags.
- Due to its low resistance, PureFlow® filters faster and more often in the same period of time than many other filter materials.
- Quick disposal – no need to remove or dispose of and store heavy filter material, no more laborious removal of lumpy filter sand.
- Faster floor cleaning or pool vacuuming.
More efficiency – more safety
- Very high separation rate and partially backwashable at any time; automatic readjustment with each backwash.
- Suitable for almost all filter vessels; ensures high filter density
- Certified raw materials and application-oriented fiber mix; liquid is subject to over 1000 changes of direction in every filter segment due to the high density fiber arrangement; fast flow rate despite high fiber density
- Segment separation, no clumping – PureFlow® keeps its shape.
- Individual adaptation to different fluids and application areas.
- In filter tests, suspended particles smaller than 1 micron (0.001 mm) are filtered out.
- Almost no fibre detachment, no water colouring.
- Contains no silver ions or chemical substances (dyes etc.)
- Long service life of the filter material.
- High energy saving.
- With PureFlow® you save valuable resources.
- Space-saving storage because PureFlow® is dimensionally stable.
- Ongoing internal laboratory controls guarantee a high, continuous quality.
- Virtually no fiber separation through the use of PureFlow®.
- Developed under consideration of BIODESIGN studies.
- Innovative mix of thermally fixed technical fibres with lotus effect.
- Individually adaptable filter for almost all applications.
- Fibers regain their shape and stability, even after compression.
- Self-compacting through special CNC-Cut surface.
- As a German manufacturer we guarantee you the very best quality. We monitor these from the purchase of raw materials to delivery. PureFlow® is permanently tested in our in-house laboratory and is also subject to strict quality controls by a German laboratory and testing institute.
- We also cooperate with colleges, universities, external engineering offices and experts in microbiology, chemistry and technical fibers development.